Top Fortnite Player! Fortnite Live Stream - WINS ONLY ChadWithaJGames - funny by gerald levert

Chủ Nhật, 3 tháng 3, 2019

Top Fortnite Player! Fortnite Live Stream - WINS ONLY ChadWithaJGames

Best comment

  1. Mo_The_Goat: Can you please carry me I want to win I’m 10 my psn is extremeowl17
  2. PURE_ NOOB: Oh how are you doing
  3. NTL Toxic: Omg chad just commented on my last video
  4. My YouTube channel: expert gaming wow how sad you have to lie to try to get likes just say how are you doing or I’m h’d or ur on you’ll get likes dont lie to get them
  5. Sam Bashiri: hi

Top Fortnite Player! Fortnite Live Stream - WINS ONLY

9,162 views views213,807 followers
452 Likes452 Dislikes
Fortnite Explore in YouTube Gaming Gaming Upload TimeStreamed live on 8 Apr 2018

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét